As a lifelong resident of Northwest Arkansas, I am deeply familiar with the issues we face and the need for a bold progressive voice in city government. Thanks to my years of experience serving the people of this area and getting results, I'm ready to continue to hit the ground running every single day.
As a Fayetteville City Councilmember and Vice Mayor, I have a record of Proven Progressive Leadership that includes protecting the environment, fighting for equality, and modernizing our infrastructure. As a former healthcare executive, I visited all 75 counties in Arkansas as part of a program to get vaccines to every child in the state. As a graduate of the U of A and local public schools, I understand the importance of protecting public education. I also understand the value of listening to the people of this Ward and always making myself available and responsive to your concerns. I continually reach out to friends, neighbors, business owners, activists and other members of the community to learn what's important to you, and to let it shape my own approach to policy.
This campaign is all about you, THE PEOPLE. I'm ready to continue putting in the work and making my Experience Win for YOU, Fayetteville!
Over 10 Years of Government Experience
- Two Term Fayetteville City Council Member
- Elected Vice Mayor 4 times
- Fayetteville Forward Economic Action Committee
- Co-Founder of Town & Gown Committee
- Former Chairman, Fayetteville Housing Authority
- Banking Depository Committee
- Co-sponsor of Fayetteville Civil Rights Protection Ordinance
Over 25 Years Community Involvement in HOUSING, HEALTHCARE, EQUALITY, & the ENVIRONMENT
- Board Member & President, Humane Society of the Ozarks
- Founding Member, NWA Center for Equality
- Executive Committee, Ozark Headwaters Group & Sierra Club
- Former Advisory Board Member, Planned Parenthood
- Former Chairman, Fayetteville Council of Neighborhoods