As a native and lifelong resident of Northwest Arkansas, I am familiar with the struggles and triumphs that are unique to the communities of this area. Experience isn't determined by a zip code though. The experience this office requires comes from years of putting in the time, serving in local government, and hitting the concrete to speak to and connect with the people.
As a Fayetteville City Councilmember and Vice Mayor, I have a record that shows my interests have always been in serving the people of this area. I have reached out to friends, neighbors, and business owners to learn and determine what general ideas should affect my own approach to policy. I am thrilled to announce my campaign for State Representative in District 86, and I am grateful for the opportunity to serve the people of my district in a higher capacity.
Over 10 Years of Government Experience VICE MAYOR, CITY COUNCIL MEMBER
- Two Term Fayetteville City Council Member
- Elected Vice Mayor 4 times
- Fayetteville Forward Economic Action Committee
- Former Chairman, Fayetteville Housing Authority
- Banking Depository Committee
- Co-sponsor of Ordinance 5781
Over 25 Years Community Involvement in HOUSING, HEALTHCARE, EQUALITY, & the ENVIRONMENT
- Board Member & President, Humane Society of the Ozarks
- Founding Member, NWA Center for Equality
- Executive Committee, Ozark Headwaters Group & Sierra Club
- Former Advisory Board Member, Planned Parenthood
- Former Chairman, Fayetteville Council of Neighborhoods